The term starseeds has its roots in Native American beliefs that the early inhabitants of this planet were genetic creations by visitors from other planetary systems. Many believe these people come from the Pleiades star system, although others believe the Pleiadians are just one of many star groups that have seeded this planet. The awakening and activation of these starseeds is set for a specific time and purpose, relative to the evolution of this planet, which has been likened to a grand enlightenment, a graduation into a higher awareness, for the planet and its peoples.
First, to understand the concept of starseeds awakening and activation, one needs to have a clear understanding of reincarnation and also time and space. If we consider that we are spiritual beings having a physical experience, then are any of us really from this planet Earth? From that perspective, perhaps we are all visitors here, having a human experience.
Pleiadian, Arcturian and Sirian Star People
Many souls have incarnated time and again on this planet Earth, but others have not. The universe is beyond imagination in size, with countless galaxies and planetary systems containing life. The Pleiades is just one of such star systems and the people of that star group, the Pleiadians, are believed to be advanced beyond our understanding.
Besides Pleiadian, there are many who believe that other star people have representatives on this planet, including Arcturian and Sirian starseeds (from the Sirius star system, not the country). They all share a common heritage in that they’ve had several lives on other planets, in this galaxy or many others. Whereas star people are born of two earth parents, starseeds have a third parent DNA component that is of extraterrestrial origin.
All starseeds share similar traits in that they don’t feel at home here on this planet. They have a strong interest in the universe, extraterrestrial and metaphysical topics, but they have a sense of loss or of not belonging here. They question the ways of earth from an early age and are often misunderstood by their families. All share the same sense of helplessness and amnesia about their identity, origins and purpose.
Starseeds incarnate here for different reasons. Many are here in service to humanity, in preparation for a massive change in consciousness that is due to happen shortly. They share a sense of urgency about the future.
The Pleiadian, Arcturian and Sirian starseeds have an encoded gene designed to awaken them at a specific time in life. The awakening and activation can be gradual or abrupt. When it happens they remember their purpose and they begin their mission.
Those who have Sirius as their planetary origin are very focused, very determined and set on whatever path they are on at a given time. It is very difficult to change the mind of one from Sirius, but once they have become convinced that a new “path” is more appropriate, they become totally focused on the new, and release the old quickly. Sirians have strong beliefs, ideals and personal integrity.
Those from Sirius make loyal, trustworthy friends, but expect the same in return. They become hurt and disillusioned when these expectations are not met. Sirians do not share the inner personal self with others easily, and may have difficulty sharing emotions and expressing feelings and needs. To be fully accepted and trusted as a close personal friend of a Sirian means that you have been carefully scrutinized. Sirians may have difficulty in relationships and friendships when they expect to be treated in a certain way, but do not share their expectations with the others involved. It is important to work with sharing expectations, ideals, communicating needs and desires to avoid being hurt and disillusioned. This often occurs as a result of lack of communication or lack of mutual understanding and clarity in relationships.
Those from Sirius tend to be future oriented, and do not enjoy focusing on the past. They may become defensive if forced to focus on the past by others. This is due to the fact that past pain and emotion is held within, denied and repressed rather than being dealt with at the time of occurrence. Due to this there may be large amounts of old emotion in need of being dealt with and released. Sirians do not enjoy confrontations or open expressions of anger but if forced into an argument will defend themselves and their beliefs fiercely. This is particularly true if honor of themselves or loved ones is involved. One of the lessons many Sirians have chosen to work with in this lifetime is the importance of releasing old pain, forgiving self and others, and moving on.
Sirians have a very unique and strong sense of humor, which often is only seen when they are with those they trust and feel at ease with. Sirians may be considered dreamers by some. This is due to their active, vivid inner life. This can cause forgetfulness and a tendency to not notice trivial third dimensional things in the present. They may at times appear to be uninterested, or inattentive, but in actuality they are simply somewhere else. They may not realize that others are unaware of their inner activity. Although they appear very calm, quiet and reserved on the surface, there is much activity within. As children, Sirians may often be thought to have learning disorders or thought to have problems with their attention span. This is due to the attraction of the inner world, which is often more interesting than that which is taught in Earth schools. They do best in learning when visual methods of teaching are used, and they are allowed hands on types of learning with freedom to move around and explore. These are children who benefit greatly from alternative schools, the are very intelligent but strong enough within to feel that if something does not interest them, they should not be required to learn about it.
Those from Sirius have a deep connection to the Earth and energies of nature. Many Sirians have had numerous lives as American Indians and maintain close ties and memories of these lives. They are very visual, both in their ability to see things which others do not, and in their manner of learning.
Are intelligent, though may not have had top grades. They have amazing memories.
- Are very creative and enjoy making things.
- Look intently at the person you are talking to.
- Often have blue, penetrating eyes.
- Most Indigo’s (especially males) have a high innate aptitude for computers/electronics and or auto mechanics. It is common for them to “Just Know” how to operate and trouble shoot with very little help from a book or an instructor.Always need to know WHY, especially why they are being asked to do something.
- Had disgust and perhaps loathing for much of the required and repetitious work in school.
- Were rebellious in school in that they refused to do homework and rejected authority of teachers, OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn’t DARE, usually due to parental pressure.
- May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult.
- Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs. Indigos resist authority and caste system of employment.
- Prefer leadership positions or working alone to team positions.
- Most seem unwilling to take any advice or correction from their parents and are often very stubborn and arrogant.
- Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.
- May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) Or may be the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding).
- May have trouble with RAGE.
- Empathic, sensing others emotions or being emotionally sensitive.
- Have trouble with systems they consider broken or ineffective, ie. political, educational, medical, and legal.
- Alienation from or anger with politics – feeling your voice won’t count and/or that the outcome really doesn’t mattter.
- Frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream – 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc.
- Anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at “Big Brother watching you.”
- Male Indigo’s (and many Females) for the most part don’t “do authority” very well because most of the time they are smarter than those in authority.
- Because of being misunderstood and then betrayed, may develop strong trust issues, and therefore keep many of their thoughts, feelings and opinions to themselves.
- About 30% have difficulties expressing them selves, especially in writing.
- Have a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. May be stymied what to do. May have trouble identifying their path.
- Deep concern over the rights of others, equality and fairness for all.
- Have psychic or spiritual interest appear fairly young – in or before teen years.
- Had few if any Indigo role models. Having had some doesn’t mean you’re not an indigo, though.
- Have strong intuition and perhaps been told you had ADD/ADHD). May have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations.
- Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, out of body experiences, hearing voices.
- May be electrically sensitive such as watches not working and street lights going out as you move under them, electrical equipment malfunctioning and lights blowing out.
- May have awareness of other dimensions and parallel realities.
- Sexually are very expressive and inventive OR may reject sexuality in boredom or with intention of achieving higher spiritual connection. May explore alternative types of sexuality.
- Seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world May seek this through religion or spirituality, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups and books.
- When they find balance they may become very strong, healthy, happy individuals.
- They defy age classification.They can look 20 when they are 30 (young, playful disposition). In general they age slower on an external level than other people.
Star Seed Indigos are direct descendants of the Mayans, an advanced civilization that inhabited the earth for a short time. Star-Seed Indigos bring in a unique combination of compassion, service to others polarity, and warrior spirit.
DNA is very much human, soul origin is extra-terrestrial, that is, soul was birthed on another planet advanced in higher consciousness.
Come in pre-wired to be resistant to social, cultural, and political programming that is the norm on Earth and therefore find at a very young age that they simply do not fit in anywhere. Warriors of the light for change of the old systems that are not serving the whole and are here to pioneer and birth the new changes and systems. Carry the torch of bright light for evolution into higher consciousness and lead by example. Have specific “soul contracts” to have life experiences that trigger cellular memory of Service to Others consciousness at an accelerated rate. In exchange, are given the opportunity to advance and transcend lessons and that which limits also at an accelerated rate.
Through the physical body vehicle, Star-Seed Indigos are able to anchor in the frequency of the new crystalline grid energy currently being engineered on the planet allowing for the decoding of 5th dimensional consciousness. This is so because they come in with more of their DNA already activated instead of just the double helix. There is a prominent band of the color indigo in their morphogenetic field that marks this ancient wisdom.
Star-Seed Indigos have difficulty grasping “service to self” Consciousness and as children; this is evidenced by the tendency to give their things away with a knowing that there is enough for everyone. For this reason do not understand concepts such as the dictatorship structures that exist in 3D systems such as schools, governments, and businesses…they only understand democracy which is why they resist such traditional institutions and do not put their best foot forward in school.
Star-Seed Indigos suffer in traditional school systems because to them the teaching model is backwards, based on memorizing someone else’s experience of the world instead of honoring the unique expression of individual. For this they have been classified as having the made up dysfunction of Attention Deficit Dis-Order, when really the opposite is the truth for they are “specialist” in focusing. They have remarkably brilliant minds able to process at lightning speed large quantities of information very easily. They need only permission and the freedom to get in touch with their soul path for which they have come to faithfully fulfill and it is then that you see them at their best….. living with unbridled passion, clear direction and steadfast conviction not letting anything stop them from executing their contract to serve higher consciousness.
Star-Seed Indigos are free thinkers and cannot be pigeon-hold into a category for they honor uniqueness in all. For this, they get a bad rap as being rebels. Their intuition is razor sharp…they have what you would call built in BS detectors and know immediately when someone presents falsely to them for they have a great capacity for recognizing authenticity. Very truthful sometimes blunt, and unwavering in their loyalty, once befriended by a Star-Seed Indigo they will consistently protect and honor your truth and best interests, even to their own detriment.
Star-Seed Indigos have a great capacity to love unconditionally and can feel deeply wounded when this is not reciprocated. In their activated memories of 5th D consciousness, we are all one and no judgment exists so they see all as being equal until being shown otherwise. They have a strong connection to the spirit consciousness of earth, and are extremely sensitive to any disregard to creation. The excessive pollution and the violence towards animals and natural resources are felt very deeply and can produce feelings of hopelessness and depression as they feel this as a personal rejection.
Star Seed Indigos are more comfortable operating in even numbered groups, in this way, no one gets left out and no one is ever out numbered.
From a young age they have a tendency to star gaze…searching the skies for home and at one level of consciousness making a connection to their star families who in return connect back. This is a comforting practice. Expressing the ideals of universal wisdom and described as intense and deep. The eyes have an unusual shine. Often take on the role of parenting their parents and being naturally empathic, absorbing the stress and strife of their life for them. Because of their strong call to serve, as adults, they are easily swept up into someone else’s cause or vision, often ignoring their own calling.
They are extremely sensitive to injustice and tend to take on the causes and burdens of others being treated unfairly without being asked.
The greatest challenge of the Star-Seed Indigo is the overwhelming feeling of “abandonment” a sense that they were just dropped off in this place and space that makes utterly no sense to them and do not understand the rules. There is a strong connection to memory of being connected to Prime Creator and in the absence of that in 3rd density they are prone to depression, anxiety, and sometimes even dependency to using outside sources to create altered states of consciousness such as alcohol to fill that void. However, once correctly taught, are natural mediators and take to it like a duck to water as this is a natural method they remember in connecting to Prime Creator.
For those Star-Seed Indigos born in the 60’s and 70’s, there was a greater impression of abandonment imprinted into their consciousness because of the sudden loss of the Indigo leaders of the 60’s who were in place to be there for them. Martin Luther King, Gandhi, John F Kennedy were just a few whose sudden departure left an indelible void in the growing collective consciousness of light that was beginning to take seed on the planet at that time. They were in place to support the new generation of Star-Seed Indigos in continued teachings and re-introduction of “Service to Others” concepts into the 3D world. For this reason the Star-Seed Indigos of today, feel a greater sense of urgency and responsibility to honor their own soul contracts and when disconnected from that memory it can express itself as excessive anxiousness.
On the other hand, Star-Seed Indigos come in with enormous fortitude, emotionally, physically, and mentally. Seemingly impervious to chronic physical conditions, and experience remarkable recovery quickly healing from injuries that would take the average bear out of commission.
Because of their advanced activated DNA, they have an innate link to their higher self aspect in advanced dimensions and at early ages they have what you call “psychic” experiences. From our perspective this is explained by having connection and ready use of their Emotional Information Systems which for many is set up on their life path by having a near death experience. In a near death experience the pineal gland secretes the same organic chemical that it does when the soul incarnates…allowing the soul to easily “dimension hop”. When the soul returns back into the physical body from the near death experience they bring back with them the memory of this Informational System and the skill set to utilize it.
Live in full glory as master manifesters and consciousness creators in the Light leading by example with overflowing love in your heart. Embrace your all, your life experiences, for they have lead to experience true independence, to live freely, and to live in accordance with truth , living on own terms.